Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Life's Hardest Questions

Before I had kids, I used to ponder tough questions like: how can people be racist, how does a fax machine work, did OJ really kill Nicole, why is Congress being paid for doing nothing, can love exist without hate. You know, semi-intelligent thoughts. Since I now have two kids and stay at home, my intellectual level has dropped dramatically. The questions that I now ponder on a daily basis are, well, mind bending but not in an intellectual way. So here they are...the questions that plague parents such as myself.

Why do Daniel Tiger and his father wear sweaters and converse shoes but no pants?

How come Mickey's Clubhouse has to disappear? Are they worried about burglars? Where do they go when they aren't in the Clubhouse?

How dumb is the Man in the Yellow hat?

Why the trains on Sodor need engineers? Can't they steer themselves?

Why is Candance, Phineas and Ferb's sister, bald in the front?

Why does Dora's monkey, Boots, wear boots?

Why do the PJ Masks kids fight crime at night? When do they sleep? Aren't their parents checking on them, wondering where they are?

Now, are these questions important? Ah hell no. But when you are invaded by cartoons everyday, they start to make you think. Mainly, are the people who created these high?

Help. Basically help. I need more intellectual conversations or I may start finding answers to my questions above and when that happens, I'll know I have completely lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment